NYC - bergamot & sandalwood
Luxuriate in the lights of the big Apple with notes of electric bergamot, creamy sandalwood and velvety orris.
Your new 4-in-1 rinse-free hand cleanser, hydrating serum, anti-oxidant boost and refreshing mist in one! Made in the USA with organic extracts, all natural fragrance, no artificial dyes, and is non-GMO, gluten-free, Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free & toxin-free.
Esas Kolonya™ is inspired by the 200-year old noble Turkish ritual of welcoming guests by cleansing their hands as they entered the home.
As seen in VOGUE, ALLURE, REFINERY29, and PARENTS MAGAZINE, our kolonya is quickly becoming everyone's new favorite essential!
Our Kolonya™ is a rinse-free hand cleanser with 70% organic alcohol which is proven to kill harmful bacteria and viruses.
Rich in anti-oxidants and plant-based hyaluronic acid, our Kolonya™ cleanses without drying.
Doctor approved. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin - including children and pets!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee : We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, and stand by the quality and efficacy of our products. Should you for any reason be unhappy with your purchase we will issue a refund via credit card or PayPal. Learn more in our Refund Policy.
70% Certified Organic Alcohol*, Distilled Water, Bioactive Silver, Coconut-Derived Glycerin*, MCT oil, Cassia Angustifolia Hyaluronic Acid, Burdock Root Tincture*, Grape Leaf Tincture**, Upcycled Chlorophyll**, Bergamot*, Lemon*, Sandalwood, and Orris Butter Essential Oils; *Certified Organic and **Esas-Made
- Our holistic approach to beauty includes sustainable processes to eco-friendly packaging
- Glass re-fillable bottles, aluminum caps
- Each purchase comes with orifice reducer and pump option
- Labels are made with biostone - not trees!
- Compostable mailers.
- Fliers made with 100% post consumer recycled paper with non-toxic ink
- Grape Leaf Extract - made exclusively by Esas for Esas Kolonya™. Grape leaves are full of antioxidants and vitamins. They are a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Niacin and Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, Copper and Manganese.
- Cassia angustifolia is a botanical, plant-derived form of Hyaluronic Acid. This botanical extract has been proven to deliver 4 times longer and more hydration than synthetic hyaluronic acid. Highly moisturizing, conditioning, plumps fine lines and wrinkles, reduces inflammation and promotes skin repair.
- Chlorophyll - Esas made extract from upcycled basil and bok choy . Packed with vitamins and minerals for your skin, chlorophyll helps create an environment that is inhospitable to the growth of germs lending itself to be antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. It’s also known to heals wounds, reduces wrinkles and reverse aging,
- Burdock Root - High in polyphenols that have antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. Active compounds like arctiin, lignans, have matrix-stimulating properties, which give you supple and younger-looking skin. It also fights acne and eczema due to its blood purifying activity.
- Colloidal Silver - Our colloidal silver is third party tested to be safe, effective and regulated by the EPA. Silver has been used for more than 2000 years for its anti fungal and wound healing properties - currently used in hospitals for wound dressing. The silver that turned people’s skin blue were incorrectly made homemade mixtures that changed the silver compound dramatically. In addition, the colloidal silver we use is technologically advanced with strictly regulated nanoparticle sizes and purity with decades of testing and research.
- Organic Botanical Ethanol - Our ethanol is made only with the highest quality locally sourced organic corn, cane sugar and botanicals. Small batched and sustainably made, our organic ethanol is effective against germs.
We can’t believe we have to tell you this, but please don’t drink our Kolonya™.
NYC - bergamot & sandalwood
I added this one to my cart by accident, but I’m so glad I did. It has ended up being one of my favorites from the resort collection (well, they all are). The NYC smells like a sophisticated, expensive perfume. It melts into your skin with a fresh, citrusy note and as it dries you get the sweet sandalwood. It’s perfection. So much better than the cheap scented hand sanitizers at the drugstore. Makes me feel like a lady.