Kolonya™ - N. 4 Sage
Refine your cleansing ritual with KolonyaTM.
Esas’s Kolonya™ not only cleanses, but also moisturizes, nourishes and refreshes. It’s a powerful blend of antioxidants, plant extracts and skin-microbiome restoring ingredients that leave your hands clean, smooth and refreshed.
Our cleansing hand serum is 100% natural, 97% organic (colloidal silver is a mineral from the earth, but can’t be classified as organic, kind of like Calcium!) and always sustainable.
Scientifically formulated to be extremely effective, our Kolonya exceeds the CDC’s minimum recommendation for alcohol levels.
Combining the clinically proven disinfectant properties of 70% certified organic plant-based ethanol with the long-lasting antimicrobial efficacy of colloidal silver, we enhanced the purifying benefits of traditional cleansers and Kolonya™ to be even more potent.
Unlike typical alcohol-based cleansers, our Kolonya™ is skincare for your hands. Plumping and moisturizing ingredients like plant based Hyaluronic acid, coconut-derived glycerin (no palm oil extracts!) and MCT oil deliver immense hydration among many other benefits to your skin.
Rich with antioxidants, our exclusive and upcycled ingredients like grape leaf extract and chlorophyll deliver nutrients that restore your skin’s microbiome and reverse signs of damage and aging. Healing organic burdock root is clinically proven to reduce inflammation and soothe your skin.
Refresh and reset all day long with your new multitasking Kolonya™
Lightly scented notes of sage and cool citrus come together for this green fresh scent.
70% Certified Organic Alcohol*, Distilled Water, Colloidal Silver, Coconut-Derived Glycerin*, MCT oil, Cassia Angustifolia Hyaluronic Acid, Burdock Root Tincture*, Grape Leaf Tincture**, Upcycled Chlorophyll**, Sage* Lemon*, Bergamot*, Neroli*, Peppermint*, Rose* Essential Oils; *Certified Organic and **Esas-Made
- Our holistic and approach to beauty includes eco-friendly packaging.
- Each purchase comes with orifice reducer and aluminum cap.
- Labels are made with biostone - not trees!
- Compostable mailers.
- Fliers made with 100% post consumer recycled paper with non-toxic ink
- Grape Leaf Extract - made exclusively by Esas for Esas Kolonya™. Grape leaves are full of antioxidants and vitamins. They are a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Niacin and Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, Copper and Manganese.
- Cassia angustifolia is a botanical, plant-derived form of Hyaluronic Acid. This botanical extract has been proven to deliver 4 times longer and more hydration than synthetic hyaluronic acid. Highly moisturizing, conditioning, plumps fine lines and wrinkles, reduces inflammation and promotes skin repair.
- Chlorophyll - Esas made extract from upcycled basil and bok choy . Packed with vitamins and minerals for your skin, chlorophyll helps create an environment that is inhospitable to the growth of germs lending itself to be antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. It’s also known to heals wounds, reduces wrinkles and reverse aging,
- Burdock Root - High in polyphenols that have antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. Active compounds like arctiin, lignans, have matrix-stimulating properties, which give you supple and younger-looking skin. It also fights acne and eczema due to its blood purifying activity.
- Colloidal Silver - Silver has been used for more than 2,000 years. It is a natural element that can be found in whole grains, edible and medicinal mushrooms, mammalian milk, spring water, sea water and tap water.Used for it’s antimicrobial and antifungal properties, silver is also great for wound healing.
- Organic Botanical Ethanol - Our ethanol is made only with the highest quality locally sourced organic corn, cane sugar and botanicals. Small batched and sustainably made, our organic ethanol is effective against germs and microbes.
We can’t believe we have to tell you this, but please don’t drink our Kolonya™.
Kolonya™ - N. 4 Sage
Welcome guests into your space or home by offering this new cleansing and refreshing ritual. Shake and decant a few drops into your hand. Rub thoroughly until dry.
Learn more about the ritual