Best Sellers Trio Bundle Hamam Deo Body Spray
Deodorize with our Best Selling Hamam Scents!
Bundle and Save: Trio 2 oz (Value $75) or Trio 3.4 oz (Value $135)
LAVENDER & CEDAR: Fresh lavender plays with notes of flirty spices and clean woods for this unisex fragrance.
SEA SALT & SAGE: Immerse yourself into nature with this refreshing watery scent that blends notes of sparkling citrus, crisp sage and salty driftwood. Wearing this fragrance will leave you feeling fresh, clean and airy.
NEROLI BLOSSOM: Transport yourself to a warm summer day on the Mediterranean seaside with this invigorating scent. Notes of vibrant neroli and green herbs pair perfectly with golden amber to create this elegant citrus floral fragrance.
Inspired by Roman baths, the ancient Hamam ritual dates back to the 14th century and is designed to purify and cleanse the body, mind and spirit. Like a "bath in a bottle", Esas Hamam Body Splash is scientifically formulated with the purest ingredients to cleanse, deodorize, and refresh wherever you go.
Esas DeoScent™ is a proprietary blend of ferments to effectively deodorize and protect against malodor
Non-toxic, organic, and Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free
Recyclable glass bottles, biodegradable stone labels, and aluminum pumps
Esas HydraScent™ is a complex organic blend of skin hydrating natural hyaluronic acid and coconut-derived glycerin
Mood-boosting organic scents with antioxidant benefits for all skin types
French Lavender: Certified Organic Botanical Alcohol*, Distilled Water, Witch Hazel*, Coconut-Derived Glycerin*, MCT oil, Esas DeoScent™ Rice Ferment*, Cassia Angustifolia Hyaluronic Acid, Burdock Root Tincture*, Vitamin E, Grape Leaf Tincture**, Upcycled Chlorophyll**, Juniper Berry*, Scotch Pine*, Fir Balsam, Cedarwood Himalayan*, Labdanum, Elemi, Pink Peppercorn*, Patchouli*, Amber, Vetiver, Vanilla CO2*, and Ylang Ylang* Essential Oils *Certified Organic and **Esas-Made
Sea Salt & Sage: Certified Organic Botanical Alcohol*, Distilled Water, Witch Hazel, Coconut-Derived Glycerin*, MCT oil, Esas DeoScent™ Sugarcane Ferment*, Cassia Angustifolia Hyaluronic Acid, Burdock Root Tincture*, Vitamin E, Grape Leaf Tincture**, Upcycled Chlorophyll**, Mimosa, Petitgrain Bigarade*, Neroli*, Rosewood Leaf, Amber, Lavender*, Gardenia*, Chamomile, Galbanum, Vetiver, Sage*; *Certified Organic and **Esas-Made
Sweet Neroli Blossom: Certified Organic Botanical Alcohol*, Distilled Water, Witch Hazel*, Coconut-Derived Glycerin*, MCT oil, Esas DeoScent™ Rice Ferment*, Cassia Angustifolia Hyaluronic Acid, Burdock Root Tincture*, Vitamin E, Grape Leaf Tincture**, Upcycled Chlorophyll**, Mimosa, Petitgrain Bigarade*, Neroli*, Gardenia*, Sage*, Bergamot Bergapten-Free*, Ylang Ylang*, Rosewood Leaf, Amber, Chamomile, Orris Root, and Rosemary* Essential Oils; *Certified Organic and **Esas-Made
Disclaimer: For external use only. Hamam is made with high-quality all natural ingredients and is not allergen-free. The ingredients are recognized as safe for the skin. As everyone has skin that responds uniquely, we advise users to patch test inside the elbow and read all ingredients before using. Stop use if irritation occurs.
- Our holistic and approach to beauty includes eco-friendly packaging
- Glass re-fillable bottles, aluminum caps
- Labels are made with biostone - not trees!
- Compostable mailers.
- Fliers made with 100% post consumer recycled paper with non-toxic ink
Best Sellers Trio Bundle Hamam Deo Body Spray
The short story is that it works, it smells great and I would probably buy the 3.4 oz version.
Long review for those still researching and willing to read:
I have 3 problems prior to buying esas deo spray: #1 perfume sensitivity, #2 terrible body odor and #3 a sensitive nose.
#1 I suffer from fragrance sensitivity. My physical ailments include headache, fever, diarrhea, vomit and even fainting from long exposure to perfumes. I’ve had tears in my eyes and puked my $400 omakase meal due to a lady sitting adjacent to me with an overwhelming vanilla perfume.
#2 My body odor is so pungent that I need to reapply Native deodorant twice a day.
#3 On top of that, I have a keen sense of smell where I can whiff out most scents 6-7 feet away so it’s quite literally surviving against my own BO, everybody’s BO or their atrocious perfumes/colognes.
I saw an IG ad and took the financial & health risks on the esas deo sprays for a week. I was convinced quite quickly since it’s a women-found perfume company and the founders themselves also have similar health issues with big perfumes (1 star add).
I can attest that it smells amazing and I don’t have adverse effects unlike with other perfumes like Dior / Gucci / Marc Jacobs /Nest. No migraines, no tears & no fainting. +1 star here since I survived from taking this risk - thank goodness.
3 stars in - Esas works effectively but with a caveat as discussed below.
4 stars: the scents aren’t obnoxiously in your face either.
5 stars: they tried to make the packaging eco friendly.
Let’s talk about the down sides:
(1) the head spray sometimes malfunctions and aim precision matters. I’ve sprayed a few times partially on or missed my pits. Practice makes perfect. I’ll eventually aim it right. 0.5 star down for the spray malfunction.
(2) Spraying right after a shower isn't that effective. After a quick 5 min sweat, my BO creeps back up and I would succumb to reapplying. After the reapplication, I do not usually smell BO for the rest of the day. Intuitively it makes sense since the bacteria eating my sweat is producing the BO. By eating the ferments, i’ll smell like flowers (think of food science with probiotics in your gut or maybe my justifications aren't that scientific after all). I wouldn’t fault the product here, no stars deducted.
(3) this is quite expensive at 28-56 cents per day compared to 8-12.5 cents per day using Native deodorant ( $15 over 4-6 months). Math below is based on my esas usage. Esas trio is $55 for 3 bottles with 15% discount as a first time customer so that is $18.33 a bottle or 7 cents a spray. (4 sprays: 2x after shower and 2x after a sweat session and 8 sprays if i can’t aim correctly). Unless I buy a refill 8 oz, the math still comes out to be 11.5-23 cents per day. The problem is that 8 oz would last 1-2 years and the FAQ says the opened product only lasts up to 6 months, unopened for 2 years. Therefore, 3.4 oz is the most logical choice, which is about 15-30 cents a day. 0.5 star down.
My conclusion is that I’m quite fond of this but wish it’s more affordable so that everyone can benefit from having non-toxic perfumes/deodorants (plus I would not have to suffer eternally from their BO/perfumes). After i preached wondrous stories of esas to my friends and colleagues, they were still quite shocked by the price. Given that it’s a small startup with the concept of luxurious scents, i understand that there’s a premium to pay while the company continues to market their product. In the meantime, I’ll continue to spread the word to folks who also believe in non toxic deodorants / perfumes. It deserves a 4 star based on my 1 week usage. We shall see how the head spray endure after 1 month of usage.
I really the quality of these spray deodorants! It’s clean and long-lasting and doesn’t bring any toxins to my body. The only issue is that instead of even spraying it was more like a squirt. I don’t know if it was the sample that I received but hopefully this can resolved!
Other than that, I’m truly satisfied with these sample products that were actually quite large for samples - very generous!
I love trying out new products - this cool sage is perfection. I enjoy anything sage, but this feels and smells like a higher quality. Customer for life!
Absolutely love these. They neutralize odor, smell amazing, and last. They add a touch of luxury to an otherwise chore of a task.